SUITE DESIGNSixteen unique modern rustic homes with high contrast soft white and black finishes.
- Breathtaking 15’ ceilings.
- Large 7’ tall windows in every home provide natural daylighting.
- Loft bedroom opens to living room below.
- Open concept kitchen, dining, and living space maximizes floor space.
- Large shared roof patio to soak up the west coast sun.
- Quartz countertops in kitchen and bath.
- Large format tile flooring throughout.
- Tile backsplash in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Brushed satin undermount dual basin kitchen sink.
- Energy Star stainless steel appliances and range hood exhaust fan.
- Sliding barn style bedroom door in premium suites.
- Skylights in a small selection of lofts.
TOP RATED SOUND PROOFING
We’ve worked hard to produce our floor and wall assemblies above the minimum STC code to provide top rated soundproofing.
What is STC? Sound Transmission Class (STC) is an integer rating of how well a building partition attenuates airborne sound.
Energy star ceiling fan and stainless-steel appliances, low flow/stainless steel/chrome plated bathroom fixtures, energy efficient argon filled windows, Bradford White hot water tank, LED common area lighting, and exterior LED lighting with photocell.